9 years ago
Monday, April 20, 2009
Shane & Shane (The Answer)
So i found these guys while shopping for Madeline's birthday gift. The lady that worked at the lovely C28 said that the band Shane & Shane is cool 'cause they are ALL acoustic ALL the time...which i love!!! If a song has an acoustic version, I will buy that version no doubt. I didn't really know the band that well, so i didn't get it for madeline, but i went on itunes to look them up. and they are INCREDIBLE!! I mean they are a Christian band...so I am not sure that is for everyone. But they are so incredibly inspiring. And they are such amazing guitar players. For sure...So this is called the Answer. It's the first song i heard by them. And then I also bought the song "Psalms 145" which basically is Psalms 145 in song form. But you can't even tell that the lyrics are scriptures because they make it sound so good. Well enjoy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment