*sigh* guys these past few days have been incredible. It kind of sucks that five of my most favorite people are gone on their own adventures. BUT, I think that it has kind of been a blessing. And the more I recognize this idea, the more true it becomes. From Saturday til today (and hopefully tomorrow) I have had an extreme focus on my faith. And not in a weird, coltish, ULTIMATE CHRISTIAN type of way, but more in a "opened my eyes" type of way. It gave me a new perspective on life and on religion. It is all of a sudden hitting me that today, tomorrow, friday, sunday....they aren't DAYS at our desposal. If today was just another day, we wouldn't have it. "There is nothing normal about it, this place is amazing...gorgeous, don't miss it". I plan to not miss ANOTHER day. I can't guarantee that, but I'm gonna try. And I hope you all will try too. That's my challenge for you. :D
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment