Sunday, July 10, 2011

Brand New Start

You are loved. Little miss brand new start, little miss do your part, little miss big 'ol heart beats wide open, she's ready now for love. It'll be alright again, i'm okay

This week was more perfect than anything else I could even dream up.

I do not think that the people I hung out with this week realized how much it meant to me. It was really a defining time I guess you could say. I think that it was the push I needed to transition in to my brand new start. This week I kind of left everything behind and realized there really is nowhere to look but forward. Everyone made me completely forget all the bad stuff and they got me excited for what is to come. There is nothing that I want to do more than to spend the rest of my summer like I did this week, because it was perfect. Thank you so much everyone. I am so undeservedly blessed to have you guys.

You are loved....It'll be alright again, I'm okay.

No comments: