Sunday, March 8, 2009

Could It Get Better?



Man Knotts one day and a good friend's sweet 16 on another!?! Couldn't ask for anything better now can I? It was such an amazing weekend and I am so blessed to be surrounded by such amazing friends. I can't even explain how much fun I had. It was incredible. But like everyone thing else...it had to end. And now all I got is my memory and the thousands of pictures that I took while I was there. haha I took so many at knotts and I hired Sara as my camera man for the party. She did a mighty fine job. =)

"At the cross you beckon me. You draw me gently to my knees and I am lost for words, so lost in love. I'm sweetly broken, wholly surrendered."

"I'm invisibly shaking and quietly breakin'. Desperately takin' one step at a time. Beneath this composure, I know it's over. Baby I'm dying cause you can't be mine. But I will never show the toll it's takin'. 'Cause I'm invisibly shaken."

No comments: