
So my dad has this little thing...that is filled with inspirational quotes and stuff. and you tear one page off after each day. So it's basically like a daily inspirational quote...but they don't inspire me. I DON'T UNDERSTAND THEM!! haha I swear. I mean, i can understand them if I really sit down and think about it...but no! i want immediate inspiration....not inspiration that i have to search to find. hahaha just kidding. It's almost like you have to read them a few times to make sure that you read them correctly. Haha but really they are some amazing quotes. I know i just kind of contradicted myself. But yeah, they are good. Here are some of them:
"If you understand, things are just as they are; if you do not understand, things are just as they are."
"Concealing shortcomings while boasting virtues defines arrogance."
"If all beings are Buddha, why all this striving?"
"The bird that cries korokoro in the mountain rice-field. I know to be a hototogisu-yet it mya have been my fathe; it may have been my mother"
uhhh yeah i love the last one. i definately find great inspiration in believing that my mother is a korokoro bird that lives in a rice-field....i will now be able to make it through my day. Amen!





No comments:
Post a Comment