Thursday, July 22, 2010

Ayyye!


It has been a LONG LONG time!! I miss my blog, but at the same time I feel like nothing is really "blog worthy" anymore. Or maybe my effort is just a little lacking, but now I have both a blog worthy post AND the effort to write about it.

So what I have to say is that yesterday was probably one of THE most thought provoking, emotional triggering, epiphany creating days of my life....to say the least

So first I went to go see the movie Inception which is freaking insane and I love it to death. The concept of being in a dream within a dream within a dream within a dream and being in limbo just blows my mind out of the water. well done leo....well done. I give it two thumbs up for sure and i definitely recommend it to anyone who is willing to go insane....

Next I went to two for tuesday with my fam bam + keenan. and so i'm sitting there and then the cardinals game comes on and my brothers face is on the television screen....what the heck? it's so unreal, i can't even explain it to you guys. i mean all i could think about was that a couple days ago he was sitting in my living room eating cereal....i don't know it's just a crazy thought

After that we came home and keenan and I had a good two and a half hour conversation that was just completely about God. I have never, in my entire life, had such a long conversation about that topic. It was amazing to say the least. Seriously guys, after that talk I feel like I have come to a handful of conclusions, but now have a million new questions. All I can say is that the human mind can never be able to even begin to fully comprehend God. But boy do I want to. I stayed up an extra 2 hours just thinking about everything that we talked about. crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy, crazy!

People always ask others "why don't you believe in God?" but what I wonder is "why don't you WANT to believe in God?" I mean why wouldn't you want to believe in someone that loves you so much, who will forgive you for ANYTHING if you just asked Him, who will provide for you endlessly if you just have faith that He can do so, and who's mercy saves us and grace gives us what we don't deserve.....i know it's not always that easy, but why wouldn't you WANT to believe in that??.....I don't know...I guess it's just food for thought. haha

Finally that same night we had to put my dog, Belle, to sleep. Literally she was the best dog ever. The protector of the family for sure. And I'm gonna miss her so much! Doggy heaven better exist man, because she desereves to be in there. hahahaha XD

No comments: