Monday, June 13, 2011

Renewed & Ready

We must go, live to feed the hungry, stand beside the broken. We must go. Stepping forward, keep us from just singing, move us into action, we must go. Fill us up and send us out ~tim hughes

Last Sunday I decided to go to Antioch at Rancho Community Church completely on a whim. Antioch is just like regular church...but for young adults and at 7 p.m. So, I didn't bring anybody, didn't really know anything about it, and I didn't know a single person who even attends it, but I went anyways. Don't ask me why I went, but I am so glad I did. It was perfect...you could say. Every worship song absolutely melted my heart and the talk was so profound that I was almost overwhelmed by all the richness within the speakers words. That night, I came alive. Heart, soul, mind, body and spirit...completely renewed and ready. I will definitely be going back next Sunday.

No comments: