Saturday, February 4, 2012


So yesterday I spent all day getting my athleticism on while establishing international relations. First, my friends and I had a full blown soccer game against all the French exchange students. They kicked our butt, but it was seven French guys vs five Americans...so the odds were obviously in their favor.

Halfway through the game I decided to just randomly leave and go watch the baseball game. It made me so sad watching it cause it just reminds me of how much I miss my brother and being able to go see him a lot more then I get to now. But, it was fun nonetheless.

Finally, we attended a BBQ where we proceeded to play football with the German and Australian guys. And I have to say its pretty cool how all of them are so outgoing despite not really knowing our culture or language.

It was definitely a good day. I cannot wait until I graduate so I can travel

No comments: