Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Something Beautiful


So today after Spanish class wanderlust took over me and I decided to get in my car and just drive. I had no idea where I wanted to be or where I was going to end up or who I was going to meet, but I knew I needed to be somewhere. I found myself in a place that contained almost everything that I love about this world:

dandelion fields
rainy day painting deals
baseball parks
bright eyed baby girls
pizza parlors
beautiful water fountains
breakfast serving cafes
old couples holding hands
and sunshine...

Honestly, God couldn't have put me in a better place. He knew his child needed to be loved and so He took me to the most lovely place within 10 miles of my school. I am truly blessed to have someone take my hand, take the wheel and lead me to something beautiful.

No comments: