Sunday, September 27, 2009

I'll Be

"Oh all these beautiful girls!!"
This picture defines our relationship....perfectly. haha

My dates!!


Best part of the night...when they played I'll Be by Edwin McCain!!

The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breathe. And emeralds from mountains that thrust towards the sky never revealing their depths. And tell me that we belong together dress it up with the trappings of love. I'll be captivating, I'll hang from yours lips instead of the gallows of heartache that hang from above. And i'll be your crying shoulder. I'll be love suicide and I'll be better when I'm older. I'll be the greatest fan of your life. And rain falls angry on the tin roof as we lye awake in my bed. And your my survivor, you're my living proof my love is alive and not dead.
Oh how i love that song...


3 comments:

The View Five Feet Above said...

KENDAL YOU LOOK SO PRETTY!!! :D

Kendal said...

AWW THANKS!! YOU LOOKED GORGEOUS TOO!!!! i saw you from a distance...hahaha which could sound stalkerish. but oh well. haha :D :D

Desiray said...

kendal you DID look gorgeous!

and "i'll be" was DEFINITELY the highlight of the night. i LOVEEE that song more than life itself :)