Ahh guys okay sooo i'm so excited this video got uploaded on to here! Here is the story of trying to get it uploaded....
1.) i tried to do it straight from windows movie maker...fail.
2.) I uploaded it onto my youtube account after 20 minutes.
3.) i copy pasted the URL
4.) It worked!
5.) I deleted the video from my youtube account and in doing so deleted the thing from my blog
6.) I published my video and then waited 3 hours for it to load on to here!! While I went to Target. haha
Anyway...what this is...is a mix of a BUNCH of videos that me and Ryan made while we were in Pine Mountain Lake. We would get board after dinner so we would just go into my room and play with the different voices..but munchkin was our favorite for sure. So we made about 40 or so videos and then I took the funny parts from each one and just made a video on Windows...a.k.a my form of procrastination for summer assignments. I hope you get at least some kind of laugh, or chuckle, or smile...haha because it definitely kept us laughing FOREVER!





2 comments:
i can't understand a word you guys are saying but the chipmunk voice is hilarious!!
"HE'S AWAKE!!!" hahahahaha
kendalia!!! im coming over to make videos with you...for serious
Post a Comment