
Wow, today has been indescribable...and not in a good way until now. A friend of mine is trying to make the hardest decision of her life and the stress is taking its toll on her. We have been over the situation time and again, yet we have never come to a conclusion. She has been looking for a sign from up above for a while to help her choose what path she wants to go on and I am pretty sure that if she reads my friends blog, she will most definitely find the answer.
So basically right now, I am in complete awe of You, I am truly amazed. There has been too many days of us being indecisive, for this to be just another coincidence. You have definitely spoke, loud and clear, but hopefully she can hear You. Dumb statement...she will hear You for sure.
"You dance over me, while I am unaware. You sing all around but I never hear the sound. Lord I'm amazed by You and how You love me. You paint the morning sky with miracles. My hope will always stand for You hold me in Your hands. Lord I'm amazed by You and how You love me. How deep, how wide, how great is Your love for me?"





No comments:
Post a Comment