Sunday, August 30, 2009

Slacker.Com




http://www.slacker.com/

I know that I have talked about pandora radio before, but slacker.com is about ten times better. It was cool too because, by accident, I came across a whole genre of music that I haven't listened too in FOREVER! They all remind me of the times in like late elementary school and early middle school when I was listening to this music that nobody else has ever heard of, yet I still liked it. Mostly, it reminds me of my brother, who was the one that introduced me to all of these artists. But anyway...I typed in Uncle Kracker cause I wanted to hear the song "Smile" and then it came up to the band 311...which I use to listen to ALL the time! And then that brought me to Pardon Me by Incubus, and then The Kids Aren't Alright by Offspring and the Unwritten Law and Sugar Ray...and now I am reminiscing the good 'ol days, when my brother would pick me up from school in his black truck and he would blast this music in his car...


Now I have a new problem....so many songs...not enough itunes gift cards.

No comments: