I almost forgot to do this until my other mommy Karen reminded me unconsciously through her blog. :D
1.) Abigail Richardson ~ You are THE greatest sister ever! I could not ask for a better friend! "Although I am taller, I will always look up to you" ~Kendal...and yes I just quotes myself.
2.) The Soup ~ For keeping this world sane and not letting everyone get caught up in reality shows. "Falling over would be the most graceful thing you've done all season Wendy." HaHa but yes I love this show. One of the very few that still make me laugh.
3.) I got to see my aunt and uncle this week for a couple days. I never knew it, but my uncle is an AMAZING guitar player and singer. He just picked it up and started jammin' and it was basically incredible. haha. Little did I know that he was in a band for a few years. Anyway...they are such a joy to have around. They are so insanely positive all the time, it's almost freaky....but refreshing at the same time.
4.) My parents...it was quite interesting to finally know how much I can trust them...it's almost weird. And yes, Abby you were right...it wasn't as big of a deal as I thought it was going to be. XD
5.) PML!!!...I haven't gotten to you yet, but you have made me so happy the past couple days. Just the fact that I will be there soon, just makes me "so joyous, so dandy". ~ Dane Cook
6.) Jasmine Hsieh! I cannot even imagine life without you in it. We had one of THE greatest/longest conversations the other day. It so cool how we can do nothing but i can still find the whole day completely intriguing./////////////////Madeline Wilga! Cannot forget you! I love story time...as always. And this time we definately had LOTS of stories! hahaha dock girls next year? I think SO!





1 comment:
Kendal Kathleen Craig, I am so blessed to have you for a sister. You are an amazing girl and I am blessed for that first day I met you at 5 months old (you of course not me) and even though you have outgrown me, I always strive to be someone you can look up to. And I love you!! You are God's special gift to me. Have fun at PML! You enjoy a break!!
Post a Comment