So first of all, I would like to say happy 20th birthday to Rachel Ranalli...I know she can't read this, but I have to say it anyway! :D We surprised her at the movies and it worked perfectly. We were all already sitting in our seats inside the theater when she walked in, so it was a quiet pleasant surprise...considering the previews were already starting and the dimmed lights order you to silence yourselves. haha. But I hope she enjoyed it, I know that I did.Anyway...we obviously went and say Julie & Julia. I wasn't really too excited to see this movie and I hadn't set high expectations for it. But, it was actually quite good! I really did enjoy it. It was weird because there were a lot of times where I saw myself in the movie...there were a few times where I would think "hmm that's something i would do"...it was usually following an embarrassing moment or random comment, but yeah it was very interesting to me. Oh and I didn't expect it to be funny, but I laughed A LOT! Especially the times when me and Abby would laugh at things only WE would understand...the characters just cracked me up for some reason. I loved it!
But there are good and bad things about this movie, but somehow the good thing and the bad thing are the same thing...does that makes sense? Julie & Julia really inspired me to start cooking (oh by the way...not a good movie to watch when you're hungry)....but the problem is...I have nothing to cook with, nothing to cook on, and no one to cook for. So yes, this does serve a problem for me.
Tonight was also great because I got to finally catch up with my sister! I still forgot to give her back her sweatshirt...maybe i will just keep it. ;) haha just kidding abby! You will get it back eventually...maybe. XD





No comments:
Post a Comment