Thursday, January 14, 2010

Congrats!

And I'm, I'm over-joyed. And I'm, I'm over-loved. And I'm feeling lucky like a little boy who's hiding under cover and looking to discover every way to play the part inside this darkened cave. ~ 1000 things by Jason Mraz :D

Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!?! Ahh...gives me chills (Referring to Busch Stadium)

This weekend is basically going to be AMAZING! Especially after this long couple weeks of trading my life for complete preparation for death finals. However, God is definitely showing me the light at the end of the tunnel on this one...I can already see it.

So on Saturday I am going to a wedding to watch one of my favorite couples get married! Britney Ranalli and Joe Encee! Congrats to both of you! :D <3

Then from Sunday until Tuesday I will be spending my time in St. Louis, Missouri! Home of the St. Louis Cardinals!! Who gets to be in the same room as the 40 man roster for the Cards? Kendal does! Anyway, my brother is receiving an award for Organizational Player of the Year so the whole family gets to go as well. I am SO pumped! Congratulations Allen!

3 comments:

The View Five Feet Above said...

WOW.
Congrats to your brother!!
that is so awesome :)
sounds like a GREAT weekend

Sara said...

OMGSH wow!!! that sounds like so much fun!:) have a good time in missouri:D <3

Molly said...

Her brother and I...yeah we live on the same street