She said my Mom just called her and she said I look like I've gained five pounds. Ho, oh! Slip into my fat jeans. Overdose on mint ice-cream. Treat the day just like a dream. It's that kind of day. ~Sarah Buxtonhaha that song makes me laugh! Well it's time for some updates!
1.) Friday night there was another Chaparral Puma victory!! woot woot. I went to the boys basketball game with my entire family. I remember going to my brother's games when he was still in high school and cheering him on like I was his number one fan! Boy, did I brag about him a lot...I guess some things never change. haha
2.) Saturday I got to go the the boys varsity football banquet. It was pretty much awesome! Poor Madeline had to drive back and forth between the banquet and her friends birthday party. That's dedication man. It was awesome to sort of be a part of the program this year again. Although, when they were announcing the names for the stat girls...they forgot me. Alls well though because Mr. Wilga reminded them and I got my movie ticket, starburts and skittles. I am one happy girl!!
3.) Somebody forgot to tell me that there was softball tryouts this week!!! So tryouts were basically an epic fail. No biggy though. I'd prefer to be on JV anyway...
4.) Apparently I'm going to get an x-ray tomorrow on my back. AWESOME! I'm not exactly sure that it is necessary, but my dad insists. -__- Therefore my next road trip will be to Ouch medical so some machine can see my innards. Yay?





1 comment:
I got my back problems handled at Ouch as well. They are nice and the Xrays are simple. Hope nothing bad shows up.
Also, sorry about try outs. Kendal, how did you NOT know? You make me laugh! I hope you make whatever team you are meant to make!
Post a Comment