Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Holy Crayola Crayons


You've got your ball. You've got your chain tied to me tight, tie me up again. Who's got their claws in you my friend. Into your heart I'll beat again. Sweet like candy to my soul. Sweet you rock and sweet you roll. Lost for you, I'm so lost for you. ~ Dave Matthews Band

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!!! For those of you that have a facebook you probably read my status that exlained how inexplicabe my weekend was. XD....HOLY CRAYOLA CRAYONS it was A-MAY-ZAY-ZING! I really wish that I could tell you how great it was, but I wouldn't even know where to begin. All I have to say is that my trip to St. Louis and my attendance at Joe and Britney Encee's wedding will be UNFORGETTABLE! I hope you all had a fantastic 4 days off of school as well! Unfortunately, we have to go back to schoolshmool. The only good part is that I get to see all of you guys. Thank-you for making it worth while!!

God gave me your eyes, but it was you who showed me how to see...

2 comments:

thiakaren said...

Oh how I love this family!! Glad you had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing your joy with us. Hugs Karen~

The View Five Feet Above said...

you guys look amazing!!
i especially LOVE your mom's blue dress. so flattering :D