Tuesday, August 30, 2011

College Post # 1

Hey now this is my desire, consume me like a fire cause I just want something beautiful to touch me. I know that I'm in reach cause I am down on my knees waiting for something beautiful.

Well...this is my very first blog post from college. Fair warning these are NOT going to come very often. Let me just tell you how busy this place is

I have been here 4 days and this is where i've been:

3 BBQ's, 1 Pancake Breakfast, Ralph's grocery run! Rodolfo's Mexican food, 1 Smoothie Party, 1 Bonfire Night, 1 Scavenger Hunt w/ Free Ice Cream, 2 runs to Target, 1 run to Walmart, 1 Run to Nordstroms Rack and Marshalls, 1 Progressive Dinner, Drive to pick up my cousins and their friends, 1 Chick Fil A run, 1 VMA hangout, 4 movie parties, 1 dance party...and do NOT FORGET...

Psychology, Geography, Spanish and Math

I had no idea that this much time existed in a day, but I feel like I have been here for WEEKS.

You know what I love about all these events?? All of it is free...

SO I have only had to make my own food twice...

I am truly enjoying myself. I have to say that I definitely got lucky with my roommates because we get along SO great. Yesterday we pretty much spent the whole night on the floor because we were laughing so hard. We just mesh really well and I am SO blessed that things are going smoothly. Praise God!!

No comments: