Friday, August 19, 2011

Long Live


Just when I thought all my summer adventures were over WE SCORE TICKETS FOR TAYLOR SWIFT!! Me, Madeline and Jessica won tickets on the radio MONTHS ago, but all of a sudden life decided to attack us from the back and we realized we were all going to be in COLLEGE the dates we got the tickets. So all in the matter of a couple days Madeline was able to sell our tickets for money and Jessica found 3 tickets for cheap. Long story short, I will be seeing my lyrical IDOL in 4 days.

I cannot wait to sing my heart out with two of my favorite ladies before we head off for college! I'm so tired of all this sappy goodbye stuff, I want to go out with a bang! I don't want to mosey on into my future, I want to explode into it.

No comments: