Makes me wanna take a back road, makes me wanna take the long way home. Put a little gravel in my travel, unwind unravel all night long.
This picture was taken on my second night at Pine Mountain Lake and I gotta say it was probably THE most beautiful sunset that I have ever seen (and I've seen A LOT of sunsets). It was truly something painted by God. While hiking through Yosemite, I realized that the most breathtaking things in life are either intangible or cannot be made my man. There is nothing that humans can create that will ever equate to the beauty that already exists in this world. And this is why I feel so honored and blessed to even stand in the presence of all God's creations.
Going to Pine Mountain is one of those trips where you just find yourself continuously awestruck no matter where you are or what time of day it is.
Kayaking, canoeing, inner tubing, falling off the inner tube, jumping off the dock, fishing, riding waverunners, watching sunsets, walking through meadows, standing in front of a waterfall, eating at the oldest saloon in California, hiking, swimming in 75 degree water...
There aren't many places where you can do all that in 2 and 1/2 days
Thank you Aunt Linda, Uncle Al, Uncle Bob, Papa, Rybo, Audie and miss Jasmine for sharing all this with me!
I am ONE lucky girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment