Monday, October 31, 2011

Red Hat, Red Shirt, Red Bottoms, Red Everything





WE WON THE WORLD SERIES....WHAT?!

I was sitting in the airport ready to board the plane and someone texted me "Hey! How are you?"......I couldn't answer that question because no combination of words could correctly answer that question to its full extent.





THIS (i actually got a shout out)

IT WAS MADNESS

My brother had THE BEST game 7....hit a homerun, robbed a homerun and caught the last out of the game. How does that get any better?

Oh wait it does....his bat is going in to the Hall of Fame...

I'm not bragging, I'm not boasting, I'm just a proud sister. This is such a special time for our family and I am SO honored and privileged and blessed (etc) to be a Craig.

I give everything right back up to God cause every good and perfect gift is from Him.


No comments: