These are hardest times, love’s so hard to find
Blessed is the man who has a woman at his side
Blessed is the man who has a woman at his side
2012.....that's what year it is....
WHAAAAT?!?!
I order time to slow down NOW, it is moving much too fast!
So the past three New Years Eves have been complete fails, ending up with me hanging out with Jessica and Madeline. Of course we ALWAYS have a blast when we are together, it is just funny how our plans always end up falling through.
BUT this year = success! We had New Years Eve at my house and I had the privilege of welcoming in the new year with both old friends and new friends. They are all such a blessing and I had an absolutely wonderful time. Thank you everyone for being a part of my new adventure. I love you all.





No comments:
Post a Comment