
So this past weekend I was at a leadership retreat and I have to say it was a really beautiful experience. All in all, this weekend exceeded my expectations. But here was one of my favorite parts from this weekend...
Saturday night, one of my leaders asked for the men to go around and say a blessing over each of us girls. So all the women stayed in the circle while the guys prayed for us. And I'll tell you what, that means the world to us.
Every girl needs to feel worthy and beautiful and important and loved and to receive all that so genuinely from multiple men of God is just an incredible feeling. I know it meant a lot to many of the girls there, including myself. A lot of us have been so badly burned in the past and sometimes we just need a quick reminder that we are still princesses. ESPECIALLY, in the eyes of the Lord. Gosh I am so blessed!





No comments:
Post a Comment