You can spend your whole life building something for nothing
And one storm can come and blow it all away
Build it anyway
You can chase a dream that seems so out of reach
And you it know might not ever come your way
Dream it anyway
God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray, it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway, I do it anyway
This worlds gone crazy and it's hard to believe
That tomorrow will be better then today
Believe it anyway
You can love someone with all your heart for all the right reasons
And in a moment they can choose to walk away
Love 'em anyway
God is great, but sometimes life ain't good
And when I pray, it doesn't always turn out like I think it should
But I do it anyway, yeah I do it anyway
You can pour your soal out singing a song you believe in
That tomorrow they'll forget you ever sang
Sing it anyway, yeah sing it anyway
I sing, I dream, I love anyway
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment