Saturday, December 13, 2008

Are you kiddng me?

Okay so that football game was such an emotional roller coaster. I don't even know. Okay so first of all Centenial...not cool. I mean c'mon can't you win with a little bit more pride, and with little bit more honor and respect. You guys were just ridiculous. And that one guy who pushed Rentar out of the way when he tried to help him. Man I just wanted to smack that guy in the face! That was so rude. And then you have the nerve to storm off the field and when your trainers want to help you too then you swing punches at them! What he heck is your problem. And no!, we did not take a cheap shot. It's football, you are suppose to do whatever it takes to get a guy down and that's what we did. Just suck it up you baby! And why were you guys instigating fights with our players? You guys should have had about 50 other penalties for that. I don't know if you guys noticed that at all, but yeah one of their players kept taking swings at our players. And then AFTER the game, woo that was emotional. I have never cried so much. I never knew I loved football that much. And wow , David Watkins, you can put on a hell of a prayer. Amen to you. It was the saddest thing in the world to see our boys crying like that. I have never seen that. Every single coach on the field, every single player, and every single parent, friend, family member, was crying. Including me. It was just a tough game and honestly we deserve to win it. I mean we obviously made more mistakes, but we were much more worthy of the victory. Oh and then Trevor man, you played an amazing game. I'm sorry you couldn't win for you Gma but I'm sure she was with you throughout the game. I was praying for angels the whole game, to give us strength, swiftness, and wings to help us fly. And I'll tell you, it worked a few times. Amazing catches, tackles, and speed definately kept is in that game. And most importantly heart, we found it within ourselves to come back. I love our team and I am so proud. WE BE CP!!!!

No comments: