Monday, December 1, 2008

A Whole New World


Thanks Jasmine! Thank you so much for getting this song stuck in my head all freakin' day! haha just kidding. no but serioulsy thank you for teaching me how to play it on the piano. I have not stopped playing it since. =)
I can show you the world
Shining, shimmering, splendid
Tell me princess now when did
You last let your heart decide
I can open your eyes
Take you wonder by wonder
Over sideways and under
On a magic carpet ride
A whole new world
A new fantastic point of view
No one to tell us no
Or where to go
Or say we're only dreaming
A whole new world
A dazzling place I never new
But when I'm way up here
It's crystal clear
That now I'm in a whole new world with you
Now I'm in a whole new world with you
Unbelievable sights
Indescribable feelings
Soaring, tumbling, freewilling
Through an endless diamond sky
A whole new world
Don't you dare close your eyes
A hundred thousand things to see
Hold your breath - it gets better
I'm like a shooting star
I've come so far
I can't go back to where I use to be
A whole new world
Every turn a surprise
With new horizons to pursue
Every moment red-letter
I'll chase them anywhere
There's time to spear
Let me share this whole new world with you
A whole new world
That's where we'll be
A thrilling chase
A wondrous place
For you and me

No comments: