You're a falling star
You're the get away car
You're the line in the sand
When I go to far
You're the swimming pool
On an August day
And you're the perfect thing to say
And you play it coy
But it's kind of cute
Oh when you smile at me
You know exacty what you do
Baby don't pretend
That you don't know it's true
'Cause you can see it
When I look at you
An in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
I'ts you, it's you you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word
You're everything
You're a carasel
You're a wishing well
And you light me up
When you ring my be
You're a mystery
You're from outer space
You're every minute for everyday
And I can't believe oh that I'm your man
And I get to kiss you baby just because I can
Whatever comes our way
Oh we'll see it through
And you know that's what our love can do
And in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
It's you, It's you, you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word
You'e everything
So la la la la la la la
So la la la la la la la
And in this crazy life
And through these crazy times
It's you its you, you make me sing
You're every line, you're every word
You're everthing
You're every song and I sing along
'Caue you're my everything.
So la la la la la la la
So la la la la la la la
la la la la la la
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment