Everybody's got their own opinion. Everybody's got a place where they belong. Like a favorite song. I don't wanna be a faded memory. I don't wanna be the ghost that you can't shake. I wanna be the real thing. The world can be so cruel, but I will sing for you this cradlesong.
I am pretty positive that this was one of THE best concerts that I have ever been to. We had amazing seats too! I think we were probably only eight rows back. Insane! Aaand I didn't know that One Republic and Carolina Liar were going to open for Rob Thomas either! The good thing about all these singers/bands is that they actually sound the same live (if not better) as they do on the album. Thank the Lord there are still artists out there who don't need to have their voice altered so that they can sound good. I gotta say though, concerts draw in some very interesting people. My favorite was this oldish looking man who was sitting right next to me. He was all by himself (sad I know). But he was DECKED out in Angel's attire. His hat, his shirt, his bracelet, necklace, red shoes....no joke, he had it ALL. I'm gonna call him Dennis, because he looked like one. So Dennis had made his own hat and wrote in sparkly puffy paint Nick Adenhart. Legit Angels fan right there. Haha. And Dennis did not sit down ONCE during the whole concert. He freaking sang his heart out the entire time, even though he didn't know the words. I find that it is people like Dennis who I highly rely on to make my day...and they do, every single time.
P.S. BUY ONEREPUBLICS NEXT ALBUM!...DO IT! XD





1 comment:
I think I might just buy their next album!!! ;)
Post a Comment