If I wrote a note to God I would speak what's in my soul. I'd ask for all the hate to be swept away. For love to overflow. If I wrote a note to God I'd pour my heart out on each page. I'd ask for war to end and for peace to mend this world. I'd say give us the strength to make it through. Help us find love, cause love is overdue and it looks like we haven't got a clue. We need some help from You. Grant us the faith to carry on, give us hope when it seems that hope is gone cause it seems like so much is going wrong on this road we're on. Recently (as in just now) I think was given about 20 things to pray for. That is a lot if you ask me. So I am asking for your help to pray for them. I am not going to say names, confidentiality is key. But these people neeeed our help. They need to know of God's unfailing love for them. They need to know they are not alone! Thank you so so so so much!
Pray for...
* Those still feeling the effects of a divorce
* Those having social issues and can't get back on track
* Those unwilling to open up to other people
*Those who are completely apathetic to changing their situations
* Those who turn to drugs/alcohol as their only escape
* Those who pray for less burdens rather than stronger backs
* Those feeling victimized; bad things only happen to them
* Those who feel neglected or unappreciated
PLEEEEEEASE PRAY!





1 comment:
noted. very good list.
Post a Comment