Mirror I am seeing a new reflection. I'm looking into the eyes of He who made me and to Him I am beauty beyond compare. I know who defines me.So today at Good News Club I finally heard the whole talk about St. Patrick and who he was. It really is an amazing story and you should definitely look it up one day. He is a magnificent man for sure. One small thing that kind of stood out to me was that when he went to be a missionary in Ireland he used clovers (which typically have three leaves on them) to represent The Father, The Son, and The Holy Spirit. I just think that's cool and it's something I will always think about when I see a clover.





1 comment:
Not to kill the idea and the neat story but he didn't actually use a shamrock to teach about the trinity. That is a legend that was made up. There is actually very little know about him other than he brought Christianity to Ireland and had to fight for it. (PS and the snakes he cast out of Ireland are symbolic as well).
Post a Comment