Sunday, March 27, 2011

Beauty and the Beast

Tale as old as time, true as it can be, barely even friends than somebody bends unexpectedly.
Well...what can I really say besides I just saw the most amazing play last night. I can not even describe to you what an enchanting, fairy-tale-like story Beauty and the Beast is. This play was so incredibly heart-warming, funny and captivating. It was as if the happiest of endings was performing right in front of me. Everyone in the audience was thinking of nothing else besides the magic before our eyes. I could die right now just thinking about it. Certain as the sun rising in the east... I am so so so thankful that I got to share that day with Abigail, because I know Belle is one of her favorite characters. It was truly one of the best Christmas presents that I could have ever received. This is definitely a day that I will remember for a while! Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, Beauty and the Beast...

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you!