Friday, April 1, 2011

All For You My Daisysu

Sunlight, sunshine, all for you my Daisy - The Maine

Hey guys! Today, over some nachos, in this hotel, in this city, I decided that I will be going to California State San Marcos for college. Last night I had about a two hour tear fest with my mom about my future and what I want out of it. She helped me see the bigger picture and was just the greatest supporter and I am so blessed that I got to talk it all out with her. Ten, today I finally made my decision and I couldnt be more happy. I am officially a San Marcos Cougar!!! While I was reading my book today, the song Daisy by The Maine played at the exact same time as I read this line:

the future lay out of me like a daisy chain of days

This may not mean a lot to you guys, but of course I delight in these little coincidences and it meant more to me than I have time and space to describe. I love you all!

No comments: