Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh, Titles

It's time for me to go on a rant. yay! Okay so this whole college thing is seriously manipulating the way that people weigh their options to ultimately make a decision. Basically what I am getting to here is that people are drowning in the idea of the "big name" school. Pride of where you go to school does not root in titles and campus history. It's what you make of it and what you do with your life...that's where you find your pride. I would get no satisfaction from making the shallow decision to go to a school that falls short to meet my hunger for love and thirst for life. Of course my education is the most important, but it is pointless with it lacks the fulfillment of every other aspect of life....seriously, what's the point? I know that me and the people close to me are OVERJOYED with the decisions that we have made to go to college. And I am praying for the people that think a titled college is going to help them lead a satisfied lifestyle. Do what is best for youuuu and become the person you were created to be, nothing else.

1 comment:

Jessica Lynn said...

AMENNNN <3 I love you Kendal!