All this stressin keeps me busy oh but thankfully I'm finally revolving. I'm finally revolving. I'm just a little bitty speck in this big 'ol world. I need a weekend with all my girls.
Haha she wrote this song for the Revolve Tour and played it while we were there. It was pretty awesome and I absolutely love her. I learned so much while I was on the tour that I literally just can't think about anything else lately. The thing that I really liked about the whole set up was that it was continuously entertaining and there were absolutely ZERO dull moments. As in, there weren't speakers who just dragged on and on or bands who played TOO many songs, it was absolutely perfect. By doing this, every single person that was on stage spoke of such profound things and it is taking me a while to recover from such a revolutionary experience. ya know bro?





No comments:
Post a Comment