
HALLELUJAH HE HAS RISEN!!!!
I know this is a bit late, but Happy Easter everyone! So basically this post is going to be about how amazingly amazing my parents are. On Sunday morning I woke up to my mom placing presents on my chair (which is broken therefore making loud noises). And she proceeded to say that she's glad I'm not ten and still believing in the Easter Bunny. haha. So I look at the present and the top one is all pastelly, the second is sparkly silver, and the third one said Happy Birthday. I was thinking the whole time that we just ran out of paper and so my mom had to just pick randomly. Then I realized that it was my Easter, Graduation, and Birthday present all in one. Anyway, my parents got me a MacBook Pro Laptop and I am just so on Cloud 9 right now. I am so undeservedly blessed to have the parents that I do. I love them both so much!
*Oh and of course the first thing I do is take pictures with Keenan on Photo Booth*





No comments:
Post a Comment