Thursday, April 28, 2011

Child-Like Faith


I'm a little girl, I'm just trying to figure out this funny world

Britt Nicole has been one of my favorite singers ever since I heard the song "Safe" and so today I was just flipping through some of her music and I came across this song. It really spoke to me and I think I finally realized why.

Lately, I have been so caught up in being this incredible woman of great faith and one of God's warriors (which is great), but I cannot forget to also have that innocent, pure faith in Jesus. I don't think that any of us should ever forget how it feels to be a young girl in His hands. I hope to never lose that wide-eyed sense of wonder towards a God who will always be bigger than myself. I just want to forever be His little girl.

No comments: