All rhymers with alzheimers line up please. All mommies with mind freeze please line up please. All bloggers with comments, please I come in peace. They think I'm out of shape so I have to jog their memory ~ Reminder
My days lately have been so packed and so constant that the only thing weighing heavily on my mind is when I'm gonna have time to sleep. The weird thing is that I am packed with such GREAT and FUN and AWESOME events. And I want to say so much that I am just livin' it up, but sometimes it just gets the best of you, ya know?
So Madeline and I have been talking so much lately about how God tests you so often and we seem to just continuously fail them all. And we know that He won't give us more than we can handle. He has seen us when we are on fire for Him and the days when we are, it is almost like I can take on the world. I just need to remember that when earthly things get the best of me, it is almost like a nudge from God saying I'm drifting a little bit. So, I think it is time for me to get back on track again.
Oh and I went to Urban Exchange today off of Jefferson by Bob's Big Boys. And you can trade in your clothes for cash. It's like a notch up from a garage sale and I'm just lovin' it.
My days lately have been so packed and so constant that the only thing weighing heavily on my mind is when I'm gonna have time to sleep. The weird thing is that I am packed with such GREAT and FUN and AWESOME events. And I want to say so much that I am just livin' it up, but sometimes it just gets the best of you, ya know?
So Madeline and I have been talking so much lately about how God tests you so often and we seem to just continuously fail them all. And we know that He won't give us more than we can handle. He has seen us when we are on fire for Him and the days when we are, it is almost like I can take on the world. I just need to remember that when earthly things get the best of me, it is almost like a nudge from God saying I'm drifting a little bit. So, I think it is time for me to get back on track again.
Oh and I went to Urban Exchange today off of Jefferson by Bob's Big Boys. And you can trade in your clothes for cash. It's like a notch up from a garage sale and I'm just lovin' it.





1 comment:
We have same brain!! ahh! haha
Post a Comment