Saturday, April 23, 2011

Who I Am




Lord, You catch me when I'm falling and You told me who I am...I am Yours

It seems as if "college" has been quite the hot topic lately, so I figured I am just gonna keep the ball rollin'. A lot of people are having trouble answering questions like what am i gonna major in?...or....what should my first impression be to my roommates?....or....who am i gonna be?

Now, those are GREAT questions that I do not know the answer to. What I do know is that it doesn't matter who you are. That statement wasn't suppose to point out your insignificance, I promise. What I mean by this is...

It's not WHO I am....it's WHOSE I am.

Does that make sense? After the revolve tour I finally realized that my every plan, every career, every step, and every breath is in the hands of someone else. God knows WHO you are and as soon as you completely surrender yourself to being the person He created you to be....true peace is gonna come flying your way. He is just WAITING for you to walk with Him.

No comments: