Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy

So this week has been very interesting for me to say the least. The first half of the week I was slightly struggling and the second half was just incredibly amazing.

For the first half here was what was going through my brain....I know for a fact that God is inside of me, but why can't I see him in anybody else? It was just frustrating for me because I have been so addicted to the big man upstairs, but I had nobody besides the select few to share that happiness with. But of course, after a talk with my best friend I changed my view about the whole situation a little bit.

Next time things get a little messed up, I'll shine. I'm fine just tryin' to wake the rest up

This is what I'm gonna do, when I get frustrated with the dullness of everyone else's light, I'll just shine even brighter. Corny I know. He deserves an unashamed love and so that is what I plan to give Him.

So the end of the week was great! I got to hang out with Keenan and then go to dinner with my twins!! We all went to the talen show to root on the SAT's (Samaira, Anna, and Torin!) They were so amazing :D Finally we headed to yogurt factory to finishe the night off right. It was such a good, fun, happy, night I feel so so blessed!

No comments: