Sunday, May 22, 2011

Graduation

So Graduation Day is coming up and some kids are like...
Others like...
And some are saying...
Wherever our stance might be on this event, we can all agree it is bittersweet. For me, it's about 55% bitter and 45% sweet. Yes, high school had some of the toughest times of my life, but if I am being completely honest...I enjoyed myself. I can say that I was given more blessings than burdens and when that happens, there is no doubt that I am going to be thankful for these times. Of course I am more than ready for this new phase, chapter, adventure in my life. However, Monday and Tuesday will be the very last time that I get to see my friends every single day of my life. From now on it is going to take some crazy good communication and crazy unbreakable relationships to keep the friendships that I have...but I have all the confidence in the world....so in saying this....

dear future...bring it!

No comments: