Friday, May 27, 2011

Stay Strong & Stand Up

Hey may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxieties on Him for He cares for you. ~1 Peter 5:6

I am so much stronger than I thought I could ever be. And yeah I may have hit rock bottom...but what if that's the point? How are you suppose to fully understand your strength until it is truly tested?

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. Yes! My heart may be broken but it is perfect just because He is inside of it. This is what is so great about Him. He is there for me..... always. So that way when I do break down at sayyy...1 a.m at Grad Night, He sends me four lovely ladies to pick me up in no time. There may be moments throughout the days where I give up, but it is absolutely incredible the strength that is found in weakness. And how it is possible to find reasons to stand up again. Praise God!

1 comment:

Karen Carter said...

I am so proud of you in EVERYTHING!!
And God is cheering for you with all HIS heart!