
To me you are heavens finest invention by far. So much brighter than the brightest star and what I'd give to make you see who you are to me.
You guys should look up that song To Me by Matthew West, it is so simple and cute.
Anyway, I had my graduation celebration yesterday and it was absolutely wonderful! I was so overwhelmed by the amount of people that came and it was truly a blessing to see so many loving faces. My Aunt Paulette made me a surprise slideshow of all my 18 years of life and it was such a tearjerker. Everyone was crying, but it was such an awesome moment.
The party went great and I think that everyone had a good time. It was good to be reminded of the incredible people that I am surrounded with. Miss Abby got Madeline and I the absolute best present I could ever ask for! It was so well thought out :) So thank you!!
One thing that I was so overly excited about was that I got this new lotion/perfume from my aunt. It is called Country Chic and it smells amazing. And the fact that it has the word "country" in it just makes me SO happy because as most of you know...that's my favorite kind of music. haha You have no idea how excited I am to wake up every morning and put that on. So thank you Aunt Lisa!
Basically, I have the best family and friends that a girl could ever ask for. My heart is just overflowing with happiness and love. It was a great way to start of summer!





1 comment:
I am so glad you liked the gift. It was so fun to put together. I love you so much and you deserve everything you got! I AM SO PROUD OF YOU! And I can't wait to see you again tonight!
Post a Comment