
I ran out crying and you followed me out into the street. I braced myself for the goodbye cause it's all I've ever known. Then you took me by surprise, you said I'll never leave you alone. ~T-Swizzle
Laryngitis. This is what I have and it is the most annoying, frustrating, inconvenient thing that could ever happen to me. I hope you all just take a day and notice how often you talk to someone, or try to get someone's attention, sing in the car, try to laugh....i can't do that. I went out to lunch with my mom at BJ's and she had to talk the entire time, she had to order for me. It is like these past two days I feel like a little dependent leech that is worthless without someone there to have a voice for me. Don't get me wrong, I can still whisper, but it is incredible how rare it is to find a place quiet enough that accepts a whisper as a clearly audible mean of conversation. It needs to come back soon. haha





1 comment:
Feel better and get that voice back! It has a lot of stories to tell me!
Post a Comment