Thursday, October 9, 2008

Hey guys! ohkay so basically this is what happened. They canceled my other blog and then sent an e-mail to me saying that they would transfer it to this site. Who's "they" you ask? I don't know. But whoever "they" are, they're liars! Practically all my past thing got deleted. woop-de-doo for me. But at the same time I was kind of happy because I felt like I needed a new blog. Kind of to refresh, since it's a new year, I have new thoughts, so yeah new is good. So let's see what's new with me. I went bowling last Saturday with everyone from the core team. It was so much fun. I didn't bowl though. There was another girl who really wanted to bowl, so I gave up my spot for her. But, I still had soo much fun! The video below is when I'm play maddie in air hockey and i was winning so andrew tried to help her out a bit. And then tomorrow is the Homecoming football game. I think you'll should go and support our PUMAS! WE BE CP!!! But really you guys should come, get involved! Football games are fun! And I think that you should actually watch the game...because if you look at it this way, our football players are putting on a show for you and if you're not watching, isn't that just kind of being disrespectful. Especially if you are sitting next to people that actually do want to watch the game and then you are just messing around. Even if you don't understand football, just fake it! hahaha but don't let me force you to do anything. It's a free country.

No comments: