Thursday, October 9, 2008


Hey! So first of all that picture was a lot prettier in person. That's the view from my backyard. And not to brag or anything, but I think I have one of the best views in Temecula. I can see forever and the sun sets literally right to the right of that mountain. It's really something truly amazing. It's really a good place to think and reflect. Anyway so here's the point of this entry...I am going to tell you my...i guess system for this blog. Monday is "Monday Madness" that's when I just talk about random things that I just keep rambling on and on about...kind of like now. It's practically "crazy talk" which is where the "madness" comes in. Tuesday is "Two For Tuesday" which means I probably won't even do an entry because I will be at Two for Tuesday at Stadium Pizza. Wednesday is "Wednesday Wishes" where i talk about things that I hope will go the right way...wishes of mine. Thursday is the "Thursday Thought of the Week". Where i just take something that happened during the week and then like give advice...i guess you could call it. Friday is "Friday Football" which means I will be at the football game, so I probably won't do an entry. But i will post what happened during the game the next day. Saturday is "Saturday Six" where I will write six things that made me so happy that week. And made me feel so blessed and thankful. And finally it's "Sunday Song" this is where I will either write down lyrics to a song, or even to a song of my own that I have written. I won't tell you though if they are mine or not, but it probably won't be that hard to tell since I base my songs off of my life and what's going on in it. And so basically the lyrics of the songs are either something that either helped me get through the week, made me happy, or are just meaningful in some way to me. So I guess today is Thursday Thought of the Week which I'm going to do on the next post.

No comments: