Okay so this week, probably not the best...but this weekend, definitely the best in a while. I had so much fun trying to occupy myself at the fall festival and having my movie night. I was really proud of myself that I didn't get scared when we were watching the Saw III. I guess the movie was just more twisted then it was scary. But it wasn't as good as the first the first Saw. Anyway, I am going have to do my Saturday Six and my Sunday Song since I was much too busy to do the Sat. six yesterday. Okay so here it goes...
1.) Sara (on the way to my house), Madeline, Jasmine (over text), and Molly (at the fall Festival), I am so blessed that I have somebody to confide in, and just tell you my problems. Thank you guys!
2.) Abby for being a great sister, and taking me to HSM 3!!
3.) Brittney, Rachel, David, Chris, Andrew, Lisa, and Abby for giving me such a fun time at White Lime and Stadium Pizza.
4.) My brother for ordering that delicious pasta and stuffed crust pizza from Pizza Hut. Thanks bubba!
5.) Maddie for sending out a prayer for me
6.) My mom and dad for setting up my movie night! I appreciate it so much. I don't know what I would do with out you guys! Love you guys!
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment