9 years ago
Monday, November 10, 2008
B-E-A-UTIFUL
Gosh guys this place is indescribable. Everything is so beautiful! Winter in CA can't even compare to here. The leaves are changing and falling, it's amazing. So it's my last day here, I leave tomorrow. And I really don't want to go. I wish I could stay a few more days...or weeks. I'm not ready to leave. I feel like (as i have said before to some of you) that I am experiencing a whole other part of my life that I never even knew existed. Do you know what I mean? And i feel like i'm not ready to leave this part of my life just yet. Yesterday night, when everyone was asleep, i was just sitting in the chair in my room staring out the window, taking it all in. I realized that I really have been missing something my whole life, and that's my family. And even though some of my family has done some stupid stuff in the past, this trip has allowed me to forgive all of it. And now I am asking for forgiveness because I am so upset with myself for being angry at them all these years, for not even giving them a chance. This trip has really changed my perspective on everything. And now that I have met my uncle and seen the kind of man he really is, I actually care now for all the things that have happened. I used to be bitter at him for all the things he's done, but after yesterday night I wish I wouldn't have been so selfish and so unsympathetic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment