I literally had THE luckiest day today! No joke! Besides softball (which was a nightmare), I think that something lucky happened to me every single period.
1st period = we were assigned a ridiculous amount of problems for homework and i was like "there is no way in heck that i am going to be able to do this. there's just now way." and then Mr. Pain was like "oh yeah they are due on monday"...........LUCKY!!!
2nd period = Mr. Wells was asking all these questions that i "thought" i had the answer to, so i would raise my hand right? and then he would never call on me and the person he did call on answered something totally different then i was thinking, but it was right. So if he would of called on me all those times, i would of looked like an idiot!........LUCKY!!
3rd period = I had a Spanish presentation and Mr. Loya said that we could look at the flier we made and then when I got to class he said that when he calls are name we have to give him our rubric and our flier so we can't read off of it!!! and then everyone protested and he said "okay you can use your flier but if you read off of it you are going to get major points docked off" and so i was like "SHOOT!! i didn't memorize it!" and so i was going to try and memorize it really quickly but i was like third in line to go, but then suddenly he decided to start from the OPPOSITE end of the classroom!!! and so i was third from last to go....LUCKY!!
4th period = We had homework last night that we were suppose to do...and she didn't tell us, so i didn't do it...and then she was like "I will have the sub go over the homework w/ you tom" LUCKY!!!
5th period = I got the easiest DBQ ever! And i only read about half the chapter!...LUCKY
6th period = SOOOO NOT LUCKY!!!
9 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment