Monday, November 10, 2008

The Reason



So I promised that I would eventually upload pictures of my baby cousin on there, and I always keep my promises....so here they are. Her name is Hannah Raine Riding...but she got adopted and her new parents (the second picture) changed her middle name so now she is officially:
Hannah Elizabeth Riding. But it's kind of upsetting in a way, because Raine is something that is very personal and special to her real mom and then they went and changed it, but what can we do? We are just thankful that they took Hannah in, we are truly blessed. That baby is going to be very difficult to handle and from what I hear about her new parents, they are up for the challenge.

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know
I found a reason for me
To change who I use to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with everyday
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear
I found a reason for me
To change who I use to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you
I found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you

1 comment:

Molly said...

oh she is beautiful!